From 22 to 25 June the "FemEx-NL 2017" conference, promoting female excellence in theoretical and computational chemistry, will take place.
The venue is the Hampshire Hotel Newport in Huizen (The Netherlands).
Aims of the meeting
- to pay tribute to important recent developments in theoretical and computational approaches in different fields of chemistry;
- to promote Female Excellence in theoretical and computational chemistry and
- to facilitate networking amongst female theoretical/computational chemists.
- The first meeting was held in 2010 in Tromsø (75% female participants).
- The second meeting was held in Oslo in 2014 (70% female participants).
FemEx-Netherlands will be the third meeting. We are very excited about our list of confirmed invited speakers of very high international standing.
Please note: We offer a very low fee for our participants (EUR 150 for students, EUR 300 for other participants (early bird), EUR 40 for the conference dinner).